How does the All About Florida Homes team tailor our approach when your transaction involves probate?
– We are highly experienced agents and can create a strategy to get the property sold in the shortest time for the highest price using our proven system.
(Note: Amy has 15+ years experience as a title agent – this sets her up with unique skills in handling these types of transactions for our clients.)
– We perform a market analysis and work with the Personal Representative and the Heirs to determine the appropriate list price and strategy: Do you need to dispose of the property quickly? Do you need to maximize the selling price to provide the greatest cash benefit to the heirs?
– We have a database of clients/buyers who are always looking for new properties in Palm Beach County. We also market our listings online for maximum exposure to potential buyers worldwide.
– We personally show the property to potential buyers and/or their agents
– We present the offers and work with the Personal Representative and heirs to negotiate the contract and ensure the process adheres to the court-determined timeline.
Let us know if we can help you – or someone you know.
And, to learn more about how probate affects property, check out our Probate Resource page here!